Sony is always considered a step ahead from all other Android manufacturers due to its outstanding and awesome hardware and a software. Sony Xperia Z Ultra was announced in June 2013 and widely known due to its large Superb dispaly and amazing features like Quad Core with a lots of RAM.
If you like to get mess with your Andorid smartphones then Rooting and Installing a Custom ROM is the best option for you. We posted a method earlier to install KA02 RadioActive Custom ROM on this smartphone and now we are here again with another Custom ROM named a Flash Omni Custom ROM. So, if you wanna install this Custom ROM on your device then follow the simple steps to install this: Let’s Begin the Tutorial
- Battery should be over 80% charged.
- Take the back up of your Messages,Call Logs,Contacts etc.
- Follow the steps carefully.
- You will void the warranty of your phone after rooting.
Before You Begin:
- Make sure that USB Debugging mode is enabled.
- Devie must be rooted and CWM Recovery Installed. Root From HERE
- Battery should be over 85% charged.
- Downlaod and Install USB Drivers: From HERE
- Download ROM Kit From HERE
- Download G-Apps From HERE
How To Install:
- First connect the device with PC and copy the downloaded ROM kit and G-Apps to the storage of the phone and then disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Now turn your phone off and boot it in recovery mode.
- From Recovery “Wipe all data” and “Wipe Cache partition“.
- Now from the main menu “Install zip From the SD card“.
- Then choose the ROM kit and install it. Give Yes for confirmation.
- After this- this ROM will install on your smartphone.
- Again from the main menu select “G-apps” in the place of “Zip from Sd card“.
- Now this will install on your smartphone.
- Finally, Reboot your smartphone from the “Reboot System Now“.
Very first time, your device will take more time then usuall to boot so keep calm and wait for the installation to complete. After the first boot you have successfully installed this Custom ROM on your device